The Track & Field program offers training and competition opportunities for all school-age youth. We provide instruction in every event offered by USA Track & Field according to age group. With practices beginning in late March, some of the events that our track & field team members can compete in are:
* Sprints -- 100 & 200 meters
* Middle distance -- 400 & 800 meter run
* Distance -- 1500 & 3000 meter run
* Relay Races
* High Jump, Long Jump, & Triple Jump
* Shot Put, Discus Throw, & Javelin Throw
Some more advanced athletes may compete in more advanced events such as the pole vault, with parental approval and additional equipment expense. Whether you want to improve your running form, build speed and endurance, have fun through vigorous exercise, learn a field event, enjoy competition, or just to have fun in an outdoor environment.